I want to introduce the BBBMINI.
BBBMINI is for people who want to build a Linux autopilot based on ArduPilot themselves. BBBMINI is based on a BeagleBone Black connected to a MPU-9250 IMU and a MS5611 barometer. Both the IMU and barometer sensor can be purchased ready soldered on a breakout board by many manufacturers.
Objectives of the project:
– DIY project, build a Linux autopilot based on ArduPilot with a minimum of hardware
– no SMD soldering required
– DIY friendly 2.54 mm pin header to connect external hardware (other can also be used)
– connection to ground station via (wireless) LAN, or other telemetry radio
– easy start to develop ArduPilot for Linux
First successful test flight already done.
BBBMINI is already a build target in the ArduPilot master branch:
ArduPilot for Linux is experimental, so please take care, it comes with absolutely no warranty.
For more information please check:
Source: DIY Drones
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for visiting the Quadcopter Blog!