As promised, here is the outdoor 2S flight of the tiny US65 Pro micro whoop racer drone. Find the US65 Pro here http://bit.ly/US65-Pro . coupon code: BG65PRO 20%off EXPIRES:10/30/2020
I really like micro racers over larger full size racers. For one, it’s hard to notice that you’re flying a micro compared to a full size. They both feel very similar in flight characteristics when looking and flying through the goggles. Second, with these tiny racers you’re much less likely to aggravate the drone phobic folks out there (they may not even notice it in the air). This may open many more locations for you to fly safely without being hassled (as compared to full sized racers). Finally, they nearly all weigh under 250 grams, and do not require registration in most countries.
– 65mm tiny whoop with decorative USA or German canopy and frame. Canopy includes enhanced ventilation for cooling of the video transmitter.
– 40 channel 25mW video transmitter with OSD and Smartaudio capability.
– Crazybee F4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.5.7.
– CADDX ANT 1200TVL camera.
– Brushless NX0802 14000KV motors seem to provide some improved efficiency over the original 19000KV motors. I was able to get about 43 seconds more flight time in 1S flight as compared to the original US65.
– 5A continuous / 6A peak ESC.
– New ET 2.0 battery plug greatly reduces battery voltage drop which was a significant problem with the original US65. Comes with four 250mah batteries with ET 2.0 connectors.
– Also comes with six port PH2.0/ET2.0 battery charger. 12V power supply is also included for the charger.
– Also includes nices carrying case which can hold the drone, its batteries, charger, power supply, and accessories.
– Available receivers include FCB internal Frsky, Flysky receivers, or external Frsky R-XSR, TBS CRSF Nano receivers.
– Although the ET 2.0 seems to solve the voltage drop problem of the original US65, its plug is somewhat difficult to insert into the battery receptical. Take care when inserting so that you do not force and bend the receptacle pins.
– Uses dual bridle battery connector to enable switching between 1S or 2S flight. However, a shorting plug was not included with my package to allow 1S flight (might just be a packaging mistake).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for visiting the Quadcopter Blog!