This brushless low cost GPS camera drone also includes a 2 axis stabilized gimbal. Find it here https://bit.ly/L109-GPS
– Folding drone for portability.
– Comes with nice carrying case for the drone and its accessories.
– GPS and optical flow for steady automatic hover. Includes automatic return to home and landing on command, lost signal, and low battery.
– Camera that records 1080p photos and video at 25 fps directly to onboard SD card. Through the app, still photos can be interpolated (electronically enlarged) to higher 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution.
– Two axis stabilized gimbal.
– Good FPV range of over 300 meters, and control range of over 700 meters.
– 3S 1600mah battery can provide up to 17 minutes flight time.
– FPV video can be viewed in real time on your phone using the "RC GPS" app available on Google Play here http://bit.ly/RC-GPS and the App Store here https://bit.ly/RCGPSapp. App also enables advanced flight modes of follow me, circle position, and waypoints.
– App requires using a phone with 802.11ac WiFi. Not everyone has this type of WiFi on their phone. Before purchasing, verify that your phone has 802.11ac Wifi or you may be very disappointed. But note that you can still fly line of sight and still record videos and photos without the app.
– Gimbal has great up/down range of movement, but limited right left tilt movement (about plus or minus 20 degrees). This may cause tilt camera stability issues on windy days, or when doing aggressive drone maneuvers.
– Wide angled lens has some fisheye distortion effect.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for visiting the Quadcopter Blog!