Day 1 of Nano Quadcopter Week!
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Fly Proto X Nano Quadcopter from Estes. For Ages 14 and Above. For Indoor Use Only.
- Weighs less than half an ounce
- Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see in low-light flight
- Tough, high-tech, one-piece plastic body with window and trim detail
- LED light indicates front and back of the heli, and also helps in low light flying
- Four micro motors
- One-piece PCB frame
- Ultra small size, so it can fly anywhere!
- Beginner-friendly and fun for everyone
- Gyro provides smooth, stable flight
- Battery charges in less than 30 minutes using included USB charge cord
- 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio with digital trims
- 100mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
Estes’ Proto X is lightweight, affordably priced, easy-to-fly and ready-to-fly; in other words, the season’s must-have Quadcopter! The Proto X is impressively equipped and stylishly designed, with virtually everything you need to get up in the air. Simply add two “AA” batteries, and you’re ready for takeoff!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for visiting the Quadcopter Blog!