Hi guys !
After searching, explored, tested, deleted several times, the creative process was finally completed in six months.
I’m glad to present you our 300 size quad racer, the Zigogne.
The main characteristics :
- Interlocking arms folded in both directions for easy storage and amortization of any crash.
- Supplied with FPV tilt camera mount for better visual comfort in flight.
- Compatible with 6 inches props.
- Red clip-feet
- Protection of the electronics inside the chassis to avoid damage during a crash or exposure to a humid environment.
- Quick check Pivot of center of gravity
- Front and rear clip for optional mounting of a bumper or LED
Official website: http://zigogne.fpv-passion.fr/index-en.html
Official facebook page for other demos and community: https://www.facebook.com/zigogne
Source: DIY Drones
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for visiting the Quadcopter Blog!